THE WILDEST BRANDS
NEED AN ADVENTUROUS AGENCY
WHO WE ARE
At Connectivity, we specialize in media strategy and helping brands achieve a level of consistency with their marketing. No matter what your spend is, your media mix can and should create wild amounts of attention from your core targets. We know choosing the best media mix starts with the creation of a strategy specially customized for Wild Adventures.
Just ask some of the brands we work with…
Connectivity – National Strength – Localized Approach
See for yourselves…
CHECK US OUT!
We customize media strategies to suit the advantages and disadvantages specific to your brand. This includes careful selection and planning of traditional, digital, and experiential media to ensure we find the right mix to deliver the results you’re looking for.
Additionally, we developed a robust media strategy for social across both Facebook and Instagram. Part of this strategy was to create a calendar of daily posts to maintain consistency and supplement any lack of activity on the local level.
Deep Eddy Vodka
Our role in developing relationships with social influencers has allowed for extensive earned media opportunities, as well as provided the brand the ability to transition some of their traditional media into digital opportunities. Our goal is now to help them develop a female skewing vertical to match their success in the male space.
Providing sound media strategy, we’ve made it possible for the brand to better focus their marketing and media dollars on markets where they can make a more immediate impact on sales. The brand has been one of the fastest growing in the spirits vertical and was recently acquired by Heaven Hill based on that success.
We create individual market plans to sustain brand awareness in mature markets, promote new restaurant openings in markets where brand awareness in non-existent and develop conversion strategies. Each plan is has a heavy digital and social presence to support their strategy. Campaigns are monitored weekly with regular check-ins to evaluate progress and analyze reports VS sales. Our ability to react quickly to necessary campaign changes provides First Watch with the national strength and localized approach they need.
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Strategy – Traditional – Digital – Social
- Creating custom data segments to target Wild Adventures intenders based on their web behavior and purchase history
- Ensuring fraud free delivery and high site quality across gold standard inventory and premium publishers
- Custom audience insight via tag management gives us the ability to track the consumer journey through the sales funnel from a single touch point
- Retargeting users across their multiple devices to reinforce the brand name and create lasting impressions
Digital media capabilities allow us to serve Wild Adventures ads to users who are actively searching for relevant content
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR WILD ADVENTURE?
We are focused on catering to the needs and requirements to partner with Wild Adventures. We recognize the obstacle that Wild Adventures is currently facing and will provide strong solutions to ensure a successful year.
- Pain Point: Consistency in messaging and Quality
- Solution: Ensuring that our strategy in inclusive of creative and medium synergies is also a key component to successful campaigns. Identifying the appropriate message for each vehicle is a critical process that is addressed in the early stages of overall planning and strategy.
- Pain Point: Quantity over Quality
- Solution: We pride ourselves on having a national strength with a localized approach, in fact, it has become a mantra of ours. That said, negotiating rates to the lowest possible clearance will not always be our recommendation. While we are always looking for cost efficiencies, that may not always be achieved by rate negotiation. Added value, media posting and holding the media partners accountable for what we have purchased is what we are receiving will ensure quality media buys that will have the greatest ROI.
- Pain Point: Management and Ad function
- Solution: Having an extension of your team to focus on the day to day needs of a full encompassing advertising campaign will relieve tremendous amounts of time and provide you a team of experts to ensure successful campaigns. This will also allow the Marketing Director and Advertising manager to work with our team as well as other internal members of the Wild Adventures team to focus on a sales approach and raising the needle.
- Pain Point: Objectivity and Strategic Thinking
- Solution: Strategy is our area of expertise and unique selling proposition. There are a lot of agencies the specialize in multiple facets but strategy is what we hang our hat on. Reaching our target demo where they live work and play, with a message that resonates with them is where we have refined our craft.
HERE’S A WILD THOUGHT…
Many agencies do similar things.
The difference is minor tweaks that can make a big difference.
OUR ADVENTUROUS APPROACH
For us, we think that difference starts with a sound strategy, our team and their dedication to client success, and the ability to be collaborative and nimble with the marketing teams we work with.
MEET OUR TEAM FOR WILD ADVENTURES
Focused on what we do best – integrating media strategy into an action plan and then working tirelessly to ensure that plan translates into increased sales and revenue for the brands we partner with, as if each dollar was my own.
WILD FACT: Worked as a Game Show Host for Nickelodeon at Universal Studios Orlando.
Director of Accounts
Templates are lazy – Gina’s mission is to ensure that campaigns, regardless of size, are laser-focused to reduce waste and verify accountability. That focus allows us to provide national strength with a localized approach!
WILD FACT: Was once picked to be in an Earthquake simulation and had to act like she was falling off of an escalator.
Social Media Manager
Your Social Media approach can make or break your brand’s reputation. Through thoughtful, planned posts and keen reputation management, we transform followers into consumers.
Wild Fact: Was once on the game show Family Double Dare.
Marketing Project Manager
Any brand’s success, no matter the size or the budget, is dependent on the strategy behind it. A smart and carefully considered strategy is key to making your name stand out!
WILD FACT: Has never been on an upside down roller coaster and doesn’t plan to anytime soon!
It’s important to understand how quickly the media landscape is changing. With the right strategy, traditional, digital and experiential media plans can dramatically reduce waste and increase efficiency of spend – converting intenders to evangelists.
Wild Fact: Can’t visit an amusement park without eating Dip n Dots!
The key to any successful relationship is trust. Numbers and analytics are irrelevant without mixing in understanding and accountability.
Wild fact: Once cried on a roller coaster because she was so afraid.